Prisoners, Game Theory & the Axelrod Library - International Women’s Day meets the PyLadies.
Evolution of Cooperation - PGR seminars at Cardiff University.
A bibliometric study of a research field - PyData UK Meetup.
Science analysed with NLP + - PyData Cardiff Meetup, Cardiff.
Understanding responses to environments for the Prisoner’s Dilemma - Visit to Max Planck Institute, Plön.
Stability of defection, optimisation of strategies and testing for extortion in the Prisoner’s Dilemma - 18th International Conference on Social Behaviour, Sedona, Arizona.
An introduction to Time Series - CUBRIC & Maths workshop, Cardiff.
The Fallacy of Meritocracy - PyCon Balkan Keynote, Belgrade.
Rhinos with a bit of Python - PyConNA, Namibia.
- Memory size in the Prisoners Dilemma - Wales Mathematics Colloquium, Gregynog Hall.
- Memory size in the Prisoners Dilemma - SIAM UKIE National Student Chapter, Bath University.
- How does a smile make a difference? - PyConUK, Cardiff.
Accessing open research literature with Python - PyCon NA, Namibia.
Writing tests for research software - PyCon NA, Namibia.
Defection and Cooperation amongst Prisoners - SIAM Meeting, Cardiff.
Optimisation of short memory strategies in the Iterated Prisoners Dilemma - Wales Mathematics Colloquium, Gregynog Hall.
Arcas: Using Python to access open research literature - Euroscipy, Erlangen Germany.
A trip to earth science with python as a companion - PyConUK, Cardiff.
- PyDiff - PyDiff meeting, Cardiff 2017.
- PyCon NA - PyCon NA, Namibia 2017.
- CW17 - Collaborators Workshop, Leeds 2017.
- PyDiff - PyDiff meeting, January Cardiff 2019.
Three Minute Thesis
- Would we behave differently if we had the brain of a goldfish? - School of Mathematics, Cardiff University 2019.
The slides are also accessible on speaker deck (https://speakerdeck.com/nikoletav3).